Check out the list below to see some of the things we are doing to reduce our environmental impact and protect the planet we live in!
Our Products and Services
- Large selection of eco-friendly products including cabinets, countertops, flooring, sinks, faucets, vanities, tiles, and fixtures.
- Wide variety of energy efficient appliances including dual-flush toilets, water filtration devices, tankless water heaters and drawer-based dishwashers.
- All damaged cabinets are dismantled and all usable components are reused.
- All recyclable debris is recycled.
- All our sawdust is collected and donated to a nursery where they in turn mix it into their compost.
- All of our used packing materials are collected and reused to the maximum extent.
- Green product education for designers and staff.
- We plant a tree with every project.
- Our offices use fluorescent lighting which uses less energy.
- We use recycled paper.
- We use recycled ink cartridges for our printers.
- In-house recycling program for aluminum, plastic and paper.
- Water filtration systems for employees and customers to reduce plastic bottle waste.
- Our offices are located close to our customers in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Reduce paper use and waste by 50% during 2014 and 75% by 2015!
- Transition to an all hybrid and/or electric fleet by 2014.
- Transition to a 100% eco-friendly, sustainable building by 2014.